Our policy is to deliver steel buildings systems and building components that will meet the expectations of our customers and the requirements of all applicable codes, specifications, and standards to which they must adhere. We are dedicated to the continual pursuit of quality improvements in all company functions and activities including customer service, engineering and manufacturing.
- A management organization structure that clearly identifies quality responsibility and a commitment to eliminate all non-conformity.
- Strategic planning and continuous improvement that provides common direction to meet our goals.
- An Order Process Flow chart which clearly defines each stage of the order process, typical for all contracts and/or transactions unless a specific contract requires the procedure to differ; in which case the flowchart will be customized to meet the requirements of the contract.
- A manufacturing system, which simultaneously views safety, productivity, efficiency and quality as essential parts of our customer’s need for quality, price and service.
- Firmly maintained training programs, which ensure our development in both our business and our people.
- Improving technology to ensure a secure future in worldwide competitiveness.
Standard: CAN/CSA A660-10
Initial Registration: January 19, 1993
Date of Issue: June 13, 2019
Date of Expiry: April 1, 2020
Certificate Number: STEEL0
Scope: Design and manufacture of steel building systems
Standard: CSA Standard W47.1 in DIVISION 2
Period: January 19, 2019 to February 18, 2020
Scope: Manufacture of steel building systems, building components and material handling equipment.